DairyTrace encourages organizations that support the dairy industry and our services to use the media assets below. Before grabbing a DairyTrace logo or brand asset, please follow a few basic guidelines as there are distinct features that are associated with usage to protect our brand identify and intellectual property.
- Use our brand assets to refer to DairyTrace, our services or anything else we offer.
- Write “DairyTrace” as a single word and only capitalize the “D” and the “T”. For TracéLaiter, capitalize the “T” and “L”.
- Ensure there is sufficient clear white space around the logo to let it breathe, appear clean, and uncluttered.
- Modify or alter the brand assets, including the logos and logomarks, in any way.
- Use the brand assets in merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats, mugs, etc.
- Assert rights over the DairyTrace or TracéLaiter brand or brand assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration or anything else.