DairyTrace encourages organizations that support the dairy industry and our services to use the media assets below. Before grabbing a DairyTrace logo or brand asset, please follow a few basic guidelines as there are distinct features that are associated with usage to protect our brand identify and intellectual property.
General Brand Guidelines
- Use our brand assets to refer to DairyTrace, our services or anything else we offer.
- Write “DairyTrace” as a single word and only capitalize the “D” and the “T”. For TracéLaiter, capitalize the “T” and “L”.
- Ensure there is sufficient clear white space around the logo to let it breathe, appear clean, and uncluttered.
- Modify or alter the brand assets, including the logos and logomarks, in any way.
- Use the brand assets in merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats, mugs, etc.
- Assert rights over the DairyTrace or TracéLaiter brand or brand assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration or anything else.
To help us address future branding issues, we may modify these brand guidelines, without notice.
English – colour
English – reverse for dark grounds or black and white
French – colour
French – reverse for dark grounds or black and white
Reverse for dark grounds
Do you require high-resolution or additional images? The following pictures can be used as visual support for events and any DairyTrace news release.
Talk to Us
If you have any questions, you can reach us here